Saturday, December 18, 2010

But Darling...

...I'd still catch a grenaaaade for yuhhhhhhhhh!
I'd throw my hand on a blaaaaade for yuhhhhhhh!
I'd jump in front of a traiiiiiiin for yuhhhhhhhh!
You know I'd do anythiiiiing for yuhhhhhhhh!

I've fallen head over heels for this song and smile maniacally whenever it comes on the radio.  For whatever reason, hearing a song on the radio brings me more joy than it does on my iPod.  Because if it's on the radio, it's a special treat and stays my favorite song for a longer period of time; on the other hand, if I get a song I like on my iPod, I brutally stab the "play" button for an hour after downloading it, and then I move on to a new favorite song.
And just in case you were wondering, I haven't abandoned you.  My computer died and I was tragically  Internet-less for a whole four days.  This was last weekend.  We borrowed a relative's laptop for "homework" purposes for the past couple of days.  I could've chosen to write a blog post on the laptop, but I really hate typing on laptops because my wrists arch all weirdly and it's just an uncomfortable experience.  But now our good old (and I mean old) Dell is back from the shop and in its former working condition.           However, I do miss the track pad on the laptop, because it seems like so much work to move my hand from the keyboard to the mouse now.  The point of this... I'm back, and maybe will post more soon.  Probably not because of history and ELA projects due this week, and Christmas around the corner, but it never hurts to hope.
Ta ta!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What do I wear for a hat? A lentle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what I wear as a hat....
    What?
    A lentil.

    ...sorry bad habit of mine to correct grammatical and incorrect problems. But I love this. I got so bored I typed the whole entire set of lyrics on a note and posted it on Facebook. Wow, now does that make me sound like a loser.

    ~JON
    lifeofakidnamedjon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, I'll give you a muffin! Okay that was a lie. I'll give you a lollipop! Nope, still not right. Hang on... How about I give you a shiny gold star sticker? Grrrrrr, forget it! I never was good at bribery.