Friday, December 3, 2010

Great Big Sigh of Sadness

To my utter despair, today was the last day ever of Computer Class.  (Now say it again, but use so much sarcasm that you spit a little.  Especially in despair.)   We did four projects total, including-
  1. A video with pictures from Google that has the pictures change with the beat of the song.  Unless you have no musical gift whatsoever, and you just change the pictures whenever you feel like it.  For those of you that did that, be ashamed.
  2. A spreadsheet.  YAWN.
  3. A Stop-Action video project.  My group video came out okay, but not good enough for me to want to keep it.  We used pipecleaners.  I supplied them, because I'm so willing to give.
  4. And lastly, a stupid 3-D model of our stupid houses, on some stupid program that is stupid.  Mine was awful and the similarity between my house and the digital one was about 30%.  I bet I got a D on that project.
So the only one I wanted to keep was the video with pictures.  We could do it on any topic we chose (I chose something I love more than my right hand) and had to have around 100 pictures.  Not to brag or anything, but... I had 183 pictures.  Overachievers, UNITE!  For your viewing pleasure, please enjoy the following work of art entitled "Sarah's Breakfast Food(s)".  (I couldn't remember if there was an "s" or not.
When I showed it to my family, the timing was off, and I was all ticked and up in the computer's grill going "So this is how it's gonna be?  THIS. IS HOW.  IT'S GONNA BE?!?!?!"  (I figure it counts because I said it in my head, if not aloud.)  So if the timing appears to be off, it's because it is.  But I still wanted to show it because the pictures are amazing and appetizing.  What's awful is I worked on this for 2 weeks, and had to wait a whole class after Computers until I could eat lunch.  I hope you understand how much I suffered to give you this work of art.  You're welcome.
COME VISIT THE SCHOOL STORE DURING LUNCH!  AND BRING MONEY, BECAUSE I WILL HAVE SORRELL BITE YOU IF YOU DON'T BUY OUR STUFF!
Love and hugs,
Sarah
P.S.  BTW, I know it ends really abruptly.  I didn't have time to fix that and now have to live the rest of my life knowing that something I created is imperfect.  Oh, woe is me!

1 comment:

  1. oh Sarah you always have been in love with your food!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, I'll give you a muffin! Okay that was a lie. I'll give you a lollipop! Nope, still not right. Hang on... How about I give you a shiny gold star sticker? Grrrrrr, forget it! I never was good at bribery.